210-bed student accommodation
Located in Coventry, the 210 bed Student accommodation is ideally situated close to amenities and has excellent transport routes to Warwick University. Working in partnership with Torsion Developments, this scheme will be delivered in time for the September 2020 student intake.
Torsion Engineering undertook the full design and installation of all mechanical services within this newly built high specification residential student accommodation fit-out in Tile Hill, Coventry. The building includes a new state of the art Gym facility, Cinema Room, Laundry, Communal Hub Space and Manned Reception Area. The works included the design, supply and installation of the following mechanical services.
- BCWS, HWSF and HWSR distribution pipework.
- Local Ventilation system to all apartments
- Mechanical Smoke Extract system
- Natural Gas distribution pipework system and associated safety devices
- Natural Gas-fired CHP plant.
- Natural Gas-fired Water Heaters
- Inverter Driven Primary and Secondary Booster Set
- Remote Alarm Monitoring
- Daikin VRV Air Conditioning Systems
- Daikin Heat Recovery Ventilation
- New Sanitaryware installed to serve the Accessible Toilets and Cleaners Sinks
- Sprinkler System