55 Colmore Row
Mechanical modifications two floors in the heart of Birmingham’s business district to suit the bespoke cat b fit-out requirements of a blue-chip client, Pinsent Masons.
High specification office fit-out on Levels 1 & 2 within the prestigious 55 Colmore Row, located in the heart of Birmingham’s Business District. The existing office layout was changed to incorporate new meeting rooms, new quiet rooms and small transient booths. A new dedicated catering Kitchen was fitted complete with Restaurant Area. A new Conference Suite was formed, consisting of various rooms, each with different varying occupancy levels, which required newly installed Mechanical Services.
The Mechanical Services on this project comprised of:
- Relocation of FCU’s and grilles to incorporate floor layout changes and provide individual control.
- New Daikin Heat Recovery VRV system installed to the Conference Suite Rooms complete with Linear Slot Diffusers
- New dedicated Comms Room Daikin Split Air Conditioning system complete with Auto Changeover controller function
- A new dedicated Siemens Building Management System to serve Levels 1 & 2 complete with Web-Based Portal
- A new VES Kitchen Supply AHU complete with heater battery and motorized dampers
- A new dedicated Kitchen Extract system complete with Vent Axia Bifurcated Extract Fan served by a 2hr Fire Rated ducting system.
- A new Water Leak Detection System put in place with automatic mains water cut off in the event of a leak
- Adaptations to Cat A refrigerant leak detection system to suit new client layouts
- A new dedicated Boosted Cold Water system throughout Levels 1 & 2 via a new Twin Pump Booster set complete with 250-litre storage tank and local control panel.
- New Hot Water Services installed throughout to serve client requirements
- New Sanitaryware installed to serve the Ablutions and Cleaners areas
- Reprographics Room & Tea Points local extract systems