CAT B Fit-Out
Mechanical modifications to suit the bespoke CAT B fit-out requirements of a blue-chip client, National Grid.
High specification office fit-out on Ground Floor within National Grid, Warwick. The existing office layout was changed to incorporate new Office Space, Meeting Rooms, Restaurant, Kitchen and Conference Suite Rooms. A new dedicated catering Kitchen was fitted complete with Restaurant Area. A new Conference Suite was formed, consisting of various rooms, each with different varying occupancy levels, which required newly installed Mechanical Services.
Following successful completion of this scheme, Torsion Engineering was awarded a new contract to refurbish the exiting shower block, including new sanitary ware, air-source heat pump, ventilation, domestic and drainage services.
The Mechanical Services on this project comprised of:
- Stripping out chilled and heating pipework distribution system, fan coil units and VAV systems.
- New Mitsubishi Heat Recovery VRF system installed to the Office, Meeting Room, Restaurant, Kitchen and Conference Suite Rooms complete with ducted fan coil units serving new Swirl and Linear Slot Diffusers
- Additional Schneider Building Management Systems integrated into the existing Schneider system complete with Co2 sensors and fully automated control system
- A new Nuaire Kitchen Supply AHU complete with heater battery and motorized dampers installed to serve the Kitchen and Restaurant areas.
- A new dedicated Kitchen Extract system complete with Nuaire Kitchen Extract Fan served by a 2hr Fire Rated ducting system.
- Extended and adapted existing ductwork system to suit the new floor layouts and occupancy levels including supply and installation of new VAV units throughout.
- A new VRF HP1500R DXE AC LO Recessed Air Curtain installed above the main lobby door area.
- A new dedicated independent direct-fed hot water system to serve the Kitchen Area, Toilets and Tea points.
- New Hot Water Services installed throughout to serve client requirements
- Existing Mains cold water installed to serve the new Kitchen, Toilet and Tea Points